Are you buying or selling your home? Let us help you during what may be the largest and most important investment decision of your life. In addition to negotiating all the terms of your contract to sell or purchase, ordering title and a survey, preparing the closing documents and closing figures, we will also attend the closing with you.
Our office also handles real estate matters related to:
- Sale of residential or commercial real estate
- Purchase of residential or commercial real estate
- Purchase of new construction real estate
- Sale or purchase of residential or commercial investment properties
- Purchase of large tracts of land and rezoning and/or subdivision issues
- Lease with option to purchase contracts related to real estate
- Purchase of a vacant lot, and/or contract for residential construction
- Eminent domain
- Commercial lease
- Zoning law
Looking for a title agent? The attorneys at Petti Murphy & Associates are title agents for Chicago Title (CT&T), Attorneys Title Guarantee (ATG), Suburban Title, Greater Illinois Title and several other title companies.
Why Choose Our Firm To Handle Your Real Estate Needs
While we have a suburban location in Geneva, our attorneys offer the same skill and experience as those located in downtown Chicago firms. We represent clients throughout the greater Chicago metro and Tri-Cities areas. You can count on Petti Murphy & Associates to make sure that your real estate deal goes smoothly, whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned real estate investor. Choose us for your transaction or litigation needs.
Contact Us Today To Set Up An Initial Consultation
Maybe you aren’t sure if you need a lawyer, or you just have a few questions to ask. You can set up a pressure-free initial consultation with us today by calling our Geneva office at 630-457-1691. You may also contact us online.