Legal Problems We Can Help You Solve
Petti Murphy & Associates is a full-service law firm providing legal advice and representation for individuals and business clients from all walks of life and financial circumstances. We take pride in giving close, personal service to each and every client. From the moment you walk through our office doors and meet with our paralegals and attorneys, you will notice that we take the time to listen and understand your concerns.
Convenient And Economical Legal Services
Our lawyers provide legal counsel for clients throughout the Tri-Cities, Cook County, Kane County and DuPage County, Illinois, and all other collar counties of metropolitan Chicago. Call us at or contact us by email to discuss your legal matter with one of our Geneva attorneys today.
Our Primary Areas Of Practice
- Business law, corporate startups and litigation services: We provide a full range of services for individuals starting a business and corporate clients needing help with contracts, transactions and litigation services.
- Personal injury claims following serious accidents: We offer vigorous and effective representation for individuals who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of vehicular accidents, dog bites, birth injuries and other incidents caused by negligence.
- Debt relief and bankruptcy: We help individual and small-business clients achieve bankruptcy relief through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. We also provide representation in Chapter 11 business reorganizations for businesses that need help getting back on their feet. Additionally, we offer adversary litigation services in bankruptcy court, and if necessary, help achieve a debt workout instead of bankruptcy.
- Construction law: We provide effective guidance on the issues of mechanic’s liens and collection remedies as well as construction defect and contract default litigation, and homeowner repair and remodeling protection.
- Professional malpractice: We provide knowledgeable representation for serious injuries and wrongful death arising from hospital negligence or doctor’s malpractice. Our professional malpractice team has also achieved substantial awards arising from engineering and architectural malpractice.
- Real estate: Our firm provides diligent representation for residential and commercial sales/buys of real estate and improvements; including subdivisions, annexation, development and zoning representation. We also handle and trusts, tax-free exchanges and litigation involving property rights.
- Employment law: Our firm offers experienced representation for: wrongful employment termination; enforcement and defense of trade secrets and covenants not to compete; and litigation of severance agreements and other human rights violations.
- Wills, trusts and probate: We offer full estate planning services that include wills, living trusts and family trusts, as well as representation in probate court following the death of a loved one.