St. Charles, Geneva And Batavia Small Business Start-Ups Lawyers
At Petti Murphy & Associates, we believe in helping people realize their dream of starting a business. Our attorneys have more than 100 combined years of experience advising prospective business owners on asset protection, tax structure, employment issues, partnership agreements, incorporations and business contracts.
Our lawyers provide legal counsel for clients throughout the Tri-Cities area and collar counties around metropolitan Chicago. Call us or contact us by email to discuss your legal concerns with one of our Geneva small-business startups attorneys today.
What Does Your Dream Look Like In A Business Plan?
Let us start by discussing your business plan and your long-term objectives. We will explain the various differences between an S corporation, a C corporation, and an LLC business entity or a Sole LLC entity. We offer cost-effective, efficient corporate law services for business owners. Call us with any business law matter related to:
- “S” Corporations, Sole LLCs, and Partnerships
- Shareholder Agreements and LLC Operating Agreements
- Confidential Information and Trade Secret Agreements
- Invention/Patent Assignment Agreements
- Employment Agreements and No-Compete Agreements
- Minority Ownership Disputes
- Federal and Illinois Labor Law and Wage and Hour Law
- Sales Agent Agreements
- Distribution and Licensing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions; Sales of Business Assets
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Partnership Dissolution
- Commercial Litigation, Including Sales and Warranty Disputes
Individualized Services Or Long-Term Outside Legal Counsel
We can offer you individualized services to handle a specific transaction, or we can serve as your outside general legal counsel. Senior partners Edgar Petti and Thomas Murphy each have experience working as staff attorneys for large corporations, i.e., Motorola and Central Soya. We understand the delicate nature of contracts and agreements, and can protect your financial interests and rights while your business grows and changes. Most new businesses cannot afford to hire a staff lawyer. With Petti Murphy & Associates on your side, you have us whenever you need us, at an affordable cost.
Call Us In Geneva
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may also be made. Call our Geneva office at 630-457-1691 for a free half hour consultation. You may also contact us by email at [email protected].