Geneva Business Litigation Lawyers
It’s difficult enough to survive in business without the additional costs and risks of resolving a dispute with a customer, vendor or business partner. Finding a fair and reasonable resolution before the dispute turns into a bitter lawsuit is always the most cost-effective option.
If you are a business owner or operator in the Chicago metro area and have found yourself involved in a dispute or lawsuit, talk to an attorney at Petti Murphy & Associates. We are a team of litigation professionals with more than 100 combined years of dispute resolution and trial experience in all areas of business litigation, including local and national arbitration.
Serving Clients Across The Region In Business Litigation
Our lawyers provide legal counsel for business operators and investors across the area, including Batavia, Geneva and St. Charles and across DuPage and Kane Counties. Call our Office or contact us by email to discuss your legal matter with one of our Geneva-based business litigation attorneys today.
We work diligently to resolve conflicts at the negotiating table. Notwithstanding this, we are at the same time prepared to go to trial if necessary. We will keep you fully informed with updated cost-benefit analysis as your case progresses. You will be knowledgeable and in control of the decision whether to settle or continue to pursue litigation. If trial becomes necessary, we are a team of formidable, successful trial attorneys who will vigorously fight to uphold your rights and financial interests in court.
We have decades of experience in all types of business disputes and lawsuits on behalf of business operators and shareholders, including complex litigation such as:
- Breach of Contract
- Business Partners Dissolution Disputes
- Commercial Lease Litigation and Enforcement
- Ownership Succession
- Enforcement of Covenants Not to Compete and Nonsolicitation Clauses
- Investment Misrepresentation
- Minority Ownership Oppression
- Bankruptcy Adversary Proceedings in the Bankruptcy Trial Court
- Construction Defects and Specification Performance Litigation
- Vendor Agreements, Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Sales Agent Agreements
- Trade Secrets and Confidential Information
- Invention/Patent Assignment Agreements