In-Depth Legal Counsel For Large And Small Businesses
Petti Murphy & Associates provides in-depth legal counsel for large and small businesses throughout the area. The emphasis of our consultation is to handle corporate law matters and generate creative business solutions for our clients.
Our lawyers provide legal counsel for business clients throughout Kane County and DuPage County and the collar counties of metropolitan Chicago. Call our Geneva Office or contact us by email to discuss your legal matter with one of our Geneva business law attorneys today.
No Matter What Type Of Business Law Matter You Face, We Can Help
We provide experienced assistance with business transactional needs such as:
- Incorporations for Startups and Diversification
- Asset Sales and Ownership Transfers
- Business Dissolution
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Ownership Exit Strategies
- No-Compete Contracts Drafted, Reviewed, Revised
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Liability Risk Management
- Shareholder Agreements, Investor Relations
- Asset Protection
- Employment Risk Management
We can also provide valuable representation in business litigation matters, including:
- Minority Ownership Oppression
- Investment Misrepresentation
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Collections Litigation and Judgments Enforcement
- No-Compete Enforcement and Defense
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Partnership, Succession and Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Insurance Claims
- Trade Secrets Protection
We Represent Small-Business Owners In Metropolitan Chicago
Though we represent large corporate businesses from time to time, we place a special focus on meeting the needs of the small-business owners and operators. We currently represent more than 50 small-business corporations in metropolitan Chicago, and we can represent you and your business, too.
Call Our Law Firm Today For A Consultation
Call our Geneva office at 630-457-1691 for a consultation. You may also contact us by email to inform us of your legal concerns. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may also be made.