Serving Clients Throughout The Chicago Metro Area And Collar Counties
Petti Murphy & Robinson is a group of professional lawyers driven by successful litigators, offering more than 50 years of trial, corporate and business experience. We could not be successful without the professional contributions of our associate attorneys and an exceptional office staff, including paralegals who have earned certified approval from the American Bar Association. From offices in Geneva and Orland Park, Illinois, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout the Greater Chicago metro area and northern Illinois.
Sophisticated Representation, Personalized Client Service
Our clients benefit from the skills and experience of lawyers and staff who have earned professional recognition for integrity, clear communication and a focus on quality legal representation. We are proud to offer "big city" legal counsel in a small, suburban law firm setting. We provide our quality legal services at very reasonable suburban rates. Our high level of personal, individualized attention is the result of taking the time to understand your concerns; then taking prompt action, always with your best interest in mind.
Our focus includes:
- Business law, corporate startups and litigation services: We provide a full range of services for individuals starting a business and corporate clients needing help with contracts, transactions and litigation services. Though we represent large corporate businesses from time to time, we place a special focus on meeting the needs of the small-business owner and operator. We currently represent more than 50 small business corporations in metropolitan Chicago.
- Personal injury claims: Vigorous and effective representation for individuals incurring serious personal injuries or wrongful death arising out of vehicular accidents, dog bites, birth injuries and other wrongfully caused personal injury!
- Debt relief and bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer and small business bankruptcy relief. Also Chapter 11 business reorganizations. Adversary litigation in the bankruptcy court. Work-outs instead of bankruptcy.
- Construction law: Mechanic's liens and collection remedies; construction defect and contract default litigation; and homeowner repair and remodeling protection.
- Professional malpractice: Knowledgeable representation for serious injuries and wrongful death arising from hospital negligence or doctor's malpractice. Our professional malpractice team has also brought substantial awards arising from engineering and architectural malpractice.
- Real Estate: Diligent representation for residential and commercial sales/buys of real estate and improvements; real estate including subdivisions, annexation, development and zoning representation. Evictions, landtrusts, tax free exchanges, and litigation involving property rights.
- Divorce and family law: Experienced representation for marital dissolution, including property division, custody and support obligations, visitation rights, and all other matters relating to family law. Preparation and enforcement of marital dissolution agreements and prenuptial agreements.
- Employment law: Experienced representation for: wrongful employment termination; enforcement and defense of tradesecrets and covenants-not-to-compete; litigation of severance agreements and other human rights violations; and unemployment compensation claims and defenses.
- Wills, trusts and probate: Estate planning that includes wills, living trusts, and family trusts, as well as representation in probate court following the death of a loved one.
Experience Of A Downtown Chicago Law Firm — In A Friendly Suburban Office
We offer the advantage of senior partners Edgar Petti and Thomas Murphy, who have held positions as corporate legal counsel for Fortune 500 companies, and have served as lead counsel in numerous business and corporate disputes in court proceedings in the state courts of Illinois, the federal courts in northern Illinois, and courts in other jurisdictions across the nation. Contact us to arrange an initial consultation with one of our attorneys today. We offer free initial consultations and maintain very reasonable fees consistent with our suburban office locations in Geneva and Orland Park.